Why Hire a Professional Website Designer?
You can create an attractive website if you are a little artistic and have some IT skills as many people do. However, finding keywords through a search after it has been uploaded is another story altogether. The only way you will be able to find it is to type in your URL (www.whatever.com.au). This is not good as most people are searching for a particular service or product and won’t know what your URL is.
A professional web designer will do the following:
- Convert all your text into HTML code
- Proofread your text and take care of editing and copywriting
- Create hyperlinks, e-mail links, tables, hotspots, image maps, backgrounds, icons etc
- Utilise graphics from our extensive library, create logos, images, banners etc
- Mouseovers, drop down menus and other functions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Test for Browser compatibility
- Validate your pages with a code validation service
- Publish your website to your ISP Provider
- Add URL to search Engines and directories
- Website Promotion
Professional Web Design
A Website not only needs to look professional as it is a reflection of your business, it also requires good navigation and useability – This is the basis for good web design. It should always be obvious to your visitors how to get where they want to go on your website and it should be impossible to get “lost”.
Good Content is the most important aspect of successful Web design. To support your content, you need the right combination of technology and graphics. Websites have to be functional, work correctly and should be appealing to the eye.
When hiring a web designer make sure all of the above are included in the price quoted. A Website Designer knows when a customer doesn’t understand web design and the internet. After your website has been published and fees paid, you may find that your website can’t be found on the internet and that extra charges apply for optimisation and promotion of a website.